Buy Cornwall Art – Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
An atmospheric painting on canvas looking directly across to the Fern Pit buildings at the bottom of Pentire Headland. It provides a contemporary impressionistic painting of this iconic part of The Gannel. The dynamic triangular roof cuts through the painting immersing you in this view, the cliffs reach up past the canvas and the reflections reach down in the estuary.
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting.
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas with painted sides.
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2019).
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Painted sides, no frame required.
- 2019 August – Newquay Society of Artists Trenance Cottages Exhibition.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE UK!
If you aren’t based in the UK or have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email email@example.com.
Everlasting Postcards – The Metal Postcard Company
Introducing the ‘Everlasting Postcard’; a postcard that’s made of materials that last forever; just what it says on the tin, sorry aluminium!
Everlasting postcards capture the need to communicate and stay in touch in a personal way, whilst protecting traditional concepts of the postcard surprise that lands on your doormat. You might be a fan of email or social media, but you can’t deny the excitement of getting something physical in the mail!
As an artist what I really love about this concept is that they embrace traditional concepts in modern materials, allowing my art to reach a new audience.
- 15x10cm solid aluminium metal with rounded corners.
- Tear resistant and waterproof.
- Pop on a stamp and post worldwide, individually wrapped for postage.
- Produced in Cornwall by Rice Metals