Original Art 50x50cm (original sold)
Buy Cornwall Art – Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
An atmospheric painting on canvas with a vast open sky overhead. It provides a contemporary impressionistic painting of the Camel Estuary near Padstow on the North Cornish coastline. The Camel Estuary is a place of sandy beaches, secluded coves, undulating land and stunning far-reaching views. Down from Padstow at the mouth of the River Camel there are majestic rock formations Stepper Point and Pentire Point. Stepper Point sits to the south-west of the mouth and is an easily identifiable goal for a coastal walk.
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting.
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas with painted sides.
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2019).
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Painted sides, no frame required.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE UK!
If you aren’t based in the UK or have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everlasting Postcards – The Metal Postcard Company
Introducing the ‘Everlasting Postcard’; a postcard that’s made of materials that last forever; just what it says on the tin, sorry aluminium!
Everlasting postcards capture the need to communicate and stay in touch in a personal way, whilst protecting traditional concepts of the postcard surprise that lands on your doormat. You might be a fan of email or social media, but you can’t deny the excitement of getting something physical in the mail!
As an artist what I really love about this concept is that they embrace traditional concepts in modern materials, allowing my art to reach a new audience.
- 15x10cm solid aluminium metal with rounded corners.
- Tear resistant and waterproof.
- Pop on a stamp and post worldwide, individually wrapped for postage.
- Produced in Cornwall by Rice Metals