Original Art 30x30cm (original sold)
Crantock Beach Newquay Painting
Buy Cornwall Art – Original Contemporary Cornish Painting
by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
An unusual view of the seaside. We’re on East Pentire looking over towards Crantock beach. When the tide is out Crantock beach is one of the best beaches for walking, but here the tide is quickly coming in and people are backing up towards the sand dunes.
When the tide is in, instead of surfers, you’ll often see some stand-up paddle boarders on a nice day, making their way up or down The Gannel; gliding over the glittering estuary.
Original Painting Sold
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 30x30cm/12×12″ (2019)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
- 2019 August – Newquay Society of Artists Trenance Cottages Exhibition.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE UK!
If you aren’t based in the UK or have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email email@example.com.
I ALSO ACCEPT COMMISSIONS
Drop me an email to find out more or request a commission firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everlasting Postcards – The Metal Postcard Company
Introducing the ‘Everlasting Postcard’; a postcard that’s made of materials that last forever; just what it says on the tin, sorry aluminium!
Everlasting postcards capture the need to communicate and stay in touch in a personal way, whilst protecting traditional concepts of the postcard surprise that lands on your doormat. You might be a fan of email or social media, but you can’t deny the excitement of getting something physical in the mail!
As an artist what I really love about this concept is that they embrace traditional concepts in modern materials, allowing my art to reach a new audience.
- 15x10cm solid aluminium metal with rounded corners.
- Tear resistant and waterproof.
- Pop on a stamp and post worldwide, individually wrapped for postage.
- Produced in Cornwall by Everlasting Postcards.