Fistral view over towards Pentire
Buy Cornwall Art – Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
A colourful painting on canvas peeking over the Cornish stone wall to view Fistral bay with the sky overhead speckled in a unique pattern of blues, yellows and greens. It provides a contemporary impressionistic and atmospheric Cornish landscape. This view, from just outside the Headland Hotel, looking across Fistral towards Pentire is one of my favourites. The vast multi-coloured sky dances above you in an array of mosaic light and texture. It’s a warm, soft light of late afternoon and after an enjoyable morning on the beach it’s time to chill out and relax with an afternoon tea watching the world go by.
This artwork was featured in the Artists & Illustrators Editors Pick Summary Gallery in June 2018 and made the front cover of the marketing material for the Newquay Arts and Culture Festival Art8Newquay in May 2018.
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
- Artists & Illustrators Editors Pick Summary Gallery – June 2018
- Newquay Arts and Culture Festival Art8Newquay – May 2018
FREE SHIPPING TO THE UK!
If you aren’t based in the UK, would like an art print in a different size or have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.