- The Works of Contemporary Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
- 12-Month Fine Art Calendar
- Full-Colour Artwork
- Square 30x30cm Wall Calendar
- Makes a great gift!
Bring the beauty of the Cornish landscape indoors with my first ever fine art calendar, packed with my favourite artworks. I work in an impressiontistic style using a combination of acrylics, oils and enamels. This calendar is a fantastic reminder of the Cornish countryside
Inside the calendar
- January – Stepper Point Pink Sky
- February – At the Foot of the Fern Pit, Newquay
- March – Around Newquay (4 paintings); Watergate Bay Sunset, Newquay and Porth Coastline, Fistral View to Pentire, Newquay Harbour Boats.
- April – Lusty Glaze Sun, Newquay
- May – West Pentire Poppies (4 paintings)
- June – Lanhydrock
- July – St Michael’s Mount Sunset Sky
- August – Beach Views (4 paintings); Fistral Beachscape, Watching Boardmasters Fistral Beach, Crantock Beach, Watergate Beach
- September – Trelissick down to the River Fal
- October – Twilight at St Michael’s Mount
- November – Padstow at the Camel Estuary (4 paintings); Rock from Padstow, Camel Estuary Sun Walk, Camel Estuary Red Sky, Daymer Bay Camel Estuary.
- December – Misty Tintagel
FREE SHIPPING TO THE UK!
If you aren’t based in the UK or have any questions about this calendar please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fantastic! I ordered the calendar over a bank holiday weekend, so didn’t expect miracles on postage, but it turned up in double quick time. As for the calendar itself, I don’t think you need me to tell you how good this lady’s artwork is, it speaks for itself. I have a couple of her original works on the wall, and now I can have another different one each month – in fact, it’s a shame each one will only be on display for a month as I’d happily look at them all year! I cannot rate this calendar or indeed the artist highly enough. Fabulous!KEV