Cornwall Art – Original Cornish Art Landscape Painting
by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
Owned by the National Trust Trelissick has a magnificent country house, varied gardens and amazing maritime views with woodland walks. Here we are looking out over the Fal Estuary from the garden. Looking across you can’t see a fence between the fields and the garden, that’s because there is a ‘ha-ha’ which provides a hidden boundary. It’s essentially a sunken wall so called a ‘ha-ha’ because it surprises you. Beyond the garden and into the borrowed view you can see the river Fal which snakes down from Truro and out to the sea by Falmouth and St Mawes.
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
- 2019 July – Newquay Society of Artists Truro Exhibition.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE UK!
If you aren’t based in the UK or have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email email@example.com.