Cornwall Art – Original Cornish Art Landscape Painting By Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
Owned by the National Trust Trelissick has a magnificent country house, varied gardens and amazing maritime views with woodland walks. Here we are looking out over the Fal Estuary from the garden. Looking across you can’t see a fence between the fields and the garden, that’s because there is a ‘ha-ha’ which provides a hidden boundary. It’s essentially a sunken wall so called a ‘ha-ha’ because it surprises you. Beyond the garden and into the borrowed view you can see the river Fal which snakes down from Truro and out to the sea by Falmouth and St Mawes.
- 2019 July – Newquay Society of Artists Truro Exhibition.
Buy Original Art
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
If you would like to purchase a print of this artwork please check out my print shop.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a note using the below contact form: