Wheal Coates Painting
Buy Cornwall Art – Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
A harmonious painting with sweeping blends of pinks surrounding Wheal Coates. This is the Towanroath engine house at the Wheal Coates site, situated on the stunning St Agnes Heritage coastline on the North Cornwall coast. This iconic mine is managed by the National Trust. A blustery clifftop ramble rewards you with breath-taking cliff-top views, I do like to tread the well-beaten coastal path and in this painting you can walk straight into the picture and onto the natural playground that is the South West coastal path.
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2019)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
- 2019 July – Newquay Society of Artists Truro Exhibition.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE UK!
If you aren’t based in the UK, would like an art print in a different size or have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.