£12.00 – £75.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Bedruthan Steps Art
Original Contemporary Cornish Art Landscape Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
An emotional painting on canvas with a dusting of husky blues and purples. It provides a contemporary impressionistic and atmospheric painting of the famous coastline at Bedruthan Steps, Carnewas. A truly idyllic spot on the north Cornwall coast. Managed by the National Trust, the majestic granite rocks are thought to be stepping stones for the Giant Bedruthan, however it’s also argued that the ‘steps’ refer to the original cliff staircase – which the National Trust has restored. However it’s hard to know whether the steps are the stairs or the giant stepping stones – I’ll leave that for you to decide! It’s one of those places that has the ‘wow’ factor with dramatic views stretching over the coastline and all the way to Trevose Head. In this painting we see a plethora of colours subtly exuding from the textured cliffs with a dusky purple bouncing off the painting elements providing a magical moment of colour and serene inspiration.
Original Painting Sold
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed prints mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames.
- Framed print 13x13cm (Frame 25x25cm)
- Framed print 30x30cm (Frame 52x52cm)
- Canvas prints on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides
- Coasters printed on heat resistant cork material, with a wipe clean high gloss finish.
- Mugs printed on strong, ceramic fade-proof mugs, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Cushions printed on soft faux-suede material with charcoal coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.
- For an alternative coloured back please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org