£4.00 – £75.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Camel Estuary Painting
Original Contemporary Cornish Padstow Art Landscape Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
The camel estuary offers incredible views out to the sea, providing an abundance of breath-taking walking routes along the rolling greenery, deserted sand dunes, and occasionally breaking out into dramatic cliff lines. This painting allows you to stop and breathe in the serene sweet fresh air as the Camel Estuary lazily snakes towards the Atlantic Ocean. The tangerine light seeps over the clouds as they tumble over the estuary, providing a dash of unshackled colour reaching up and over your head.
If you have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll be happy to answer any queries.
Original Painting Sold
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Art Print – Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed Art Print – Mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames (Frame 52x52cm).
- Canvas Prints – Printed on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides, includes handy hanging pack so your canvas can sit flush to the wall.
- Greeting Cards – 15x15cm greeting card, blank inside.
- Cushions – Printed on soft faux-suede material with white coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.