£20.00 – £75.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Godrevy Cornish Art
Based on Original Contemporary Cornish Godrevy Lighthouse Landscape Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
One of the iconic lighthouses in Cornwall; made famous by Virginia Woolfe in her novel ‘To the Lighthouse’. The lighthouse sits just over 3 miles in St Ives Bay off the Godrevy Heritage Coast in West Cornwall, on an island with cliffs and jagged rocks that tumble into the sea. The simplicity of the composition exudes charm, confidence and authenticity. The changeable weather and light provides a mosaic of colour and texture captured from life, memory and imagination, which means that you see something different with every blink.
If you have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll be happy to answer any queries.
- On sale in Whistlefish as framed prints for the 2018 season
Original Painting Sold
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas with painted sides
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2017)
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Art Print – Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed Art Print – Mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames (Frame 52x52cm).
- Canvas Prints – Printed on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides, includes handy hanging pack so your canvas can sit flush to the wall.
- Cushions – Printed on soft faux-suede material with white coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.