£12.00 – £75.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Buy Art – Original Contemporary Padstow Landscape Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
Rock is a village which sits on the north-eastern bank of the River Camel, across from Padstow in North Cornwall. It’s an unusual name for a village and comes from a local quarry which used to provide ballasts for ships sailing from Padstow. It’s a popular yet serene place to visit.
Here we’re peaking out of Padstow Harbour and looking across to Rock. The contrast between the vivid skies allows you to contemplate the vastness of nature against the contrast of the manmade harbour wall sneaking into view. Beyond the harbour wall the calm harmony of the Rock landscape morphs into an emotional swirl. It’s alive and expressive; exploding up from the horizon and scorching the pearly sky.
Original Painting Sold
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed prints mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames.
- Framed print 13x13cm (Frame 25x25cm)
- Framed print 30x30cm (Frame 52x52cm)
- Canvas prints on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides
- Coasters printed on heat resistant cork material, with a wipe clean high gloss finish.
- Mugs printed on strong, ceramic fade-proof mugs, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Cushions printed on soft faux-suede material with charcoal coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.
- For an alternative coloured back please drop me an email email@example.com