£20.00 – £75.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Gannel Newquay Art Print
Based on Original Contemporary Cornwall Art Landscape Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
Living so close to the Gannel it’s great to be able to experience it at different times of the day. We see a slice of it here as it winds it’s way between Newquay and Crantock, Penpol Creek is to the right as we look inland towards Reeds Boatyard at Tregunnel. It’s a popular spot to escape the hustle and bustle of Newquay town. Back in in 1800’s ships were built here and launched during spring tides. Now the sky sparkles briefly, the mist starts to descend and the boats rock gently as the last of the glow from the sun disappears.
- On sale in Whistlefish as framed prints for the 2018 season.
Original Painting Sold
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic on cotton canvas with painted sides
- 46x39cm/18×15.5″ (2011)
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Art Print – Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed Art Print – Mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames (Frame 52x52cm).
- Canvas Prints – Printed on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides, includes handy hanging pack so your canvas can sit flush to the wall.
- Greeting Cards – 15x15cm greeting card, blank inside.
- Cushions – Printed on soft faux-suede material with white coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.