£12.00 – £75.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Mermaid Street Art
Based on Original Contemporary Mermaid Street Landscape Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths The picturesque and enchanting Mermaid Street in one of the best preserved medieval towns called Rye in East Sussex; with ancient buildings, cobbled streets and secret passageways. Romance and drama is the order of the day here and you can see the famous Mermaid Inn sign sticking out on the right-hand sign. This inn was once the haunt of notorious smugglers; the Hawkhurst Gang, however today the scene is idyllic – portraying Rye in all its quintessential glory. The gentle colours lead you into this painting and tempt you to follow the path down to the bottom of the street.
Original Painting Sold
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic and enamel on cotton canvas with painted sides
- 56x46cm / 22×18″ (2016)
- Signed by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed prints mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames.
- Framed print 13x13cm (Frame 25x25cm)
- Framed print 30x30cm (Frame 52x52cm)
- Canvas prints on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides
- Coasters printed on heat resistant cork material, with a wipe clean high gloss finish.
- Mugs printed on strong, ceramic fade-proof mugs, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Cushions printed on soft faux-suede material with charcoal coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.
- For an alternative coloured back please drop me an email email@example.com