£12.00 – £270.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Buy Cornwall Art – Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
A striking painting on canvas swirling in reds and oranges in contrast with the light blue streaks. It provides a contemporary impressionistic and atmospheric view of Godrevy Lighthouse, one of the iconic lighthouses in Cornwall; made famous by Virginia Woolfe in her novel ‘To the Lighthouse’. The lighthouse sits just over 3 miles in St Ives Bay off the Godrevy Heritage Coast in West Cornwall.
Godrevy Lighthouse sits on an island with cliffs and jagged rocks that tumble into the sea. The simplicity of the composition adds emphasis to the clouds moving quickly across the sky, the changeable weather and light means that you see something different with every blink.
If you have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Original Art
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed prints mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames.
- Framed print 13x13cm (Frame 25x25cm)
- Framed print 30x30cm (Frame 52x52cm)
- Canvas prints on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides
- Coasters printed on heat resistant cork material, with a wipe clean high gloss finish.
- Mugs printed on strong, ceramic fade-proof mugs, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Cushions printed on soft faux-suede material with charcoal coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.
- For an alternative coloured back please drop me an email email@example.com