£12.00 – £270.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Tintagel Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
I think everyone is enchanted with Tintagel and the legend of King Arthur, it’s a magical place with a magical legend. The landscape itself is really unique and exciting; with cliffs, caves, castles and waterfalls to name some of the features. It’s a place where you can let your imagination run wild, and that’s exactly what happened with this painting. I didn’t want to just paint what you see but what you feel in this location – wholly inspired by an impressionistic style, drenched with mist, mystery and suggestion.
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic and enamel on cotton canvas with painted sides
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2017)
- Certificate of Authenticity included
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed prints mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames.
- Framed print 13x13cm (Frame 25x25cm)
- Framed print 30x30cm (Frame 52x52cm)
- Canvas prints on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides
- Coasters printed on heat resistant cork material, with a wipe clean high gloss finish.
- Mugs printed on strong, ceramic fade-proof mugs, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Cushions printed on soft faux-suede material with charcoal coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.
- For an alternative coloured back please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Work in Progress
There was a lot of pushing and pulling with this painting; building up the layers in a dreamy way – using acrylics almost like watercolours as they drip down the cliffs. I also used spray enamel to help to mix and blend the colours, finishing with the detail in the stone wall.