£20.00 – £270.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Tintagel Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
I think everyone is enchanted with Tintagel and the legend of King Arthur; it’s a magical place with a magical legend. The landscape itself is really unique and exciting; with cliffs, caves, castles and waterfalls. It’s a place where you can let your imagination run wild, and that’s exactly what happened with this painting. I didn’t want to paint what I saw but what I felt in this location – wholly inspired by an impressionistic style, drenched with mist, mystery and suggestion.
If you have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll be happy to answer any queries.
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic and enamel on cotton canvas with painted sides
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2017)
- Certificate of Authenticity included
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Art Print – Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed Art Print – Mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames (Frame 52x52cm).
- Canvas Prints – Printed on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides, includes handy hanging pack so your canvas can sit flush to the wall.
- Greeting Cards – 15x15cm greeting card, blank inside.
- Cushions – Printed on soft faux-suede material with white coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.
Work in Progress
There was a lot of pushing and pulling with this painting; building up the layers in a dreamy way – using acrylics almost like watercolours as they drip down the cliffs. I also used spray enamel to help to mix and blend the colours, finishing with the detail in the stone wall.