£20.00 – £270.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
St Michael’s Mount Painting
Buy Original Art – Penzance Seascape Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
A bright painting on canvas with a striking split between sea and sky, over-flowing in blues and purples. It a contemporary impressionistic painting of a very special place called St Michael’s Mount; the ancient castle sits on a small tidal island in Mount’s Bay, West Cornwall. The island is linked to the town of Marazion via a man-made cobbled causeway; it’s easy to spend all day watching the tide go in and out. This view was taken from further around the bay from the historic port Penzance. The sea is saturated with colour; deep blue hues gush around you and across the bay. The castle sits majestically on the island and as the clouds tumble in the wind, constantly changing and yet bestowing a sense of grace and timeless history captured uniquely in this view.
If you have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll be happy to answer any queries.
Buy Original Art
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Art Print – Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed Art Print – Mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames (Frame 52x52cm).
- Canvas Prints – Printed on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides, includes handy hanging pack so your canvas can sit flush to the wall.
- Greeting Cards – 15x15cm greeting card, blank inside.
- Cushions – Printed on soft faux-suede material with white coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.