£4.00 – £270.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
Cornwall Art – Original Cornish Art Landscape Painting By Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
Owned by the National Trust Trelissick has a magnificent country house, varied gardens and amazing maritime views with woodland walks. Here we are looking out over the Fal Estuary from the garden. Looking across you can’t see a fence between the fields and the garden, that’s because there is a ‘ha-ha’ which provides a hidden boundary. It’s essentially a sunken wall so called a ‘ha-ha’ because it surprises you. Beyond the garden and into the borrowed view you can see the river Fal which snakes down from Truro and out to the sea by Falmouth and St Mawes.
If you have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Original Art
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Art Print – Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed Art Print – Mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames (Frame 52x52cm).
- Canvas Prints – Printed on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides, includes handy hanging pack so your canvas can sit flush to the wall.
- Greeting Cards – 15x15cm greeting card, blank inside.
- Cushions – Printed on soft faux-suede material with white coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.