£20.00 – £270.00
Impressionist Landscape Painting
Use the drop-down below to select your Cornish art or feel free to ask me a question.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom.
St Michael’s Mount Painting
Cornwall Art – Original Cornish Art Landscape Painting by Cornish Artist Diane Griffiths
A striking painting on canvas with a dash of orange amid the swirling blues, teals and purples. An atmospheric twilight painting of the ancient castle of St Michael’s Mount as it sits on a small tidal island in Mount’s Bay, West Cornwall. The island is linked to the town of Marazion via a man-made cobbled causeway. Here the causeway is only part revealed as twilight swirls around the bay. St Michael’s Mount is lit – a fierce orange glow radiates from the castle and is reflected in the rising tide.
If you have any questions about this artwork please drop me an email email@example.com I’ll be happy to answer any queries.
Buy Original Art
- Original Contemporary Cornish Landscape Painting
- Acrylic, oil and enamel on cotton canvas
- 50x50cm/20×20″ (2018)
- Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Painted sides, no frame required
Buy Art Prints and Gifts
- Art Print – Printed on premium 240gsm paper
- Framed Art Print – Mounted in 35cm deep chunky frames (Frame 52x52cm).
- Canvas Prints – Printed on premium 260gsm canvas, hand-stretched over 38mm bars with white sides, includes handy hanging pack so your canvas can sit flush to the wall.
- Greeting Cards – 15x15cm greeting card, blank inside.
- Cushions – Printed on soft faux-suede material with white coloured back, Hard-wearing and machine washable.